Basic Technical Requirements:
- PC or Mac, Standard laptops, desktops, iPads are supported
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Newer; Mac OS X
- High speed Internet connection (Cable, DSL)
- Chrome is the preferred browser for the online curriculum
- A camera and speakers are necessary for the “live” classes.
A program to create and edit documents online will be needed. The standard program students use is Microsoft Office; however, the students do not need to purchase the program if they do not already have it. Free alternatives like OpenOffice or Google docs can be used as well.